Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Not so bad!

While most people wouldn't give a second thought to the way they swim, those of us that do triathlons spend hours in the pool each week trying to improve it. Since I was insanely curious about my form I talked my sister into taking some video (Thanks Ash!)

The swim was a very weak area of me last season, I just didn't enjoy it. Thankfully this season it is becoming more enjoyable and my form, judging by the video is better than I expected which is very encouraging.

Keep in mind it was filmed only a few hours after a race.







Any input or suggestions you triathletes might have for me would be great, feel free to leave a comment!

1 comment:

Alberto said...

AWESOME videos! I think the most important this is that you keep enjoying everytime you dive in the pool. I know many friends who got bored and quit swimming because of too much stress in it. If I had to make a suggestion, I think you might want to improve your upper body strength, seems you have a good margin to get it better, pushing all the way through with full strength. I will come naturaly with training! Best wishes, great blog! Found you on twitter via cewtwo (I use Amphipod! RT @TRIPHX: @athletetraining Check out Amphipod belts; they transform into anything, work great as race belts.)