Saturday, February 20, 2010

Riding & Red Lodge...

This week My Beloved & I set out on our yearly snowboarding getaway/vacation. God blessed us with everything from blue-bird skies, to fog, to a foot of powder that fell overnight. It seems the powder days always happen the day we are set to leave, but thankfully Jeremiah was patient enough to extend our stay a 1/2 day so I could get a few runs in it. Glee.

Some things are better expressed in image, so here's my RLM photo-review...












4 comments:

Ruth said...

Beautiful shots! Just and FYI, we eat coast girls are following your blog and getting motivation from you and Maggie.


Ruth from TE

erin and jeannine said...

I second that! A friend of mine sent me your blog address to check out. We are training for our first 1/2 marathon (yay!) and chose to do that in the worst winter NJ has seen in decades. So reading about you and Maggie tredging through sub-zero temps has helped keep us going. Keep up the great attitude, it is inspiring.

runjudy.blogspot.com

eb

Stuart said...

ohh sweet powder how I miss you!

Great Pics

Drew G said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Red Lodge is so good! Glad the Grizzly Peak lift was working when you guys went! :-)